NEFF cooker fan oven heater element U1661W2GB/01 U1721N2GB/01 U1722N0GB/10
Amending a Delivery Address – Please be aware that once an order has been placed and payment received, we are unable to make any amendments to the delivery address. The order can only be delivered to the registered address provided when the order was placed.
Delivery Delays – In the unlikely event that your order has been delayed, please allow 14 days before contacting our Customer Care Team. This period allows for delays in postage prior to us sending out a replacement item or issuing a refund. Please also note that in some cases, parcels may be too large to fit through a standard letterbox and could be taken back to the local sorting office for collection or accepted by a neighbour. If you can, it would be appreciated if you could check first before contacting us.
– We offer 2 types of shipping throughout the United Kingdom
1. Royal Mail 1st Class delivery usually 1-3 working days
2. Royal Mail 2nd Class 2-6 working days
Overseas orders for Europe
– We will pursue all unpaid items for all charges and fees after 3 days of payment not being received.
- We accept PayPal which will also allow card payments,
- We only ship to the address on PayPal. If you require a specific address to ship the order to, please make sure that you enter this in the PayPal confirmation before confirming payment. We will not ship to any other address under any circumstances) Once you place an order, you are binding into a legal contract. So do not buy or bid unless you intend to complete the purchase.) We will pursue all unpaid items for all charges and fees after 3 days of payment not being received.
- If you would like to cancel an order please contact us through eBay. If the item has not been dispatched by the time we read your request we will refund and cancel the order.
- We are more than happy to exchange or accept any returns within a 30 day period.
- Please return goods back to us at your cost, for a refund of the purchase price paid.
- Post & packing is NOT refundable unless the item is either damaged or faulty.
- All items sold are NEW & UNUSED & should therefore be returned in the same saleable condition.
- Refunds will only be issued if the buyer encloses within the return a copy of the purchase invoice, a brief explanation as to why the item is being returned, the full eBay user name, ID & address.
- The refund will be by the same method used as the payment.
- Please return items back to the seller: HOW-TO-REPAIR HSCL, Firwood Industrial Estate, Thickerford Road, Bolton, BL2 3TR